Rules of the Competition: 1.
Only one print 4” x 6” (10cm x 15cm) for each subject.
2. Centre mounted on black only Bristol board or cardboard 6” x 8”
(15cm x 20cm); secure with glue (ie., rubber cement) - do not use sticky
3. No multi-layer, added border, 3D enhancement or writing on
4. Place entry tag on lower right corner of border securely.
5. Photos must be taken in the Muskoka area only (unless otherwise
between September 2016 and September 2017.
6. Non-professional photos only.
7. Photos will be judged on composition, impact and originality.
Chairperson reserves the right to accept, or reject, exhibits that do
not meet the specifications or requirements of the contest.
Note: Any suggestions for the Photography subjects are welcome. Please contact Loretta Beer at